Wednesday, July 15, 2015

I never thought the meaning of life could be broken down to a 5 minute youtube video but apparently so.  After writing this I must confess there's somewhat of a sinking feeling to just leaving it at that.  Of course there's much more to it.  Your own experience and thoughts and dreams, for instance.  But the video succinctly broke down the answer to the meaning of life in a humorous way and I think that is important, but also in a clear pretty much bullet-pointed way that made perfect sense.  Nice video.

As for the other one, interesting response to what I thought was a pretty standard approach to a long dragged-out going-through-the-motions lesson on Black History Month.  I really don't think BHM should be taught just for the sake of the month.  The month is there to remind people that they do have a pretty significant history.  But a lesson should focus on some of the people that the student mentioned and their ideas in depth.

No comments:

Post a Comment