Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Day two


Hmm…I wonder when will we start writing again? It seems all we do is fill out these organizers with a lead, and then give facts about an animal and then a closing. Ok, I know how to do this. We did it once. How many times do we have to practice this?  When will we go back to our regular time when Mrs. Maier writes with us and then we take off and write on our own? I would rather write about tarantulas, hamsters, turtles or something I know about. I miss writing about things that are meaningful to me. I miss writing with my friends and sharing our stories, but most of all I miss choosing what I will write about. So, I ask Mrs. Maier “When will we start writing again?”  She said we were doing writing every day.  These animal stories are writing? Who knew writing could be so awful. This isn’t the writing that I want to do. Can’t wait to get home so I can write what I want to in my journal at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment